Fleetwood Park Athletics
"We would like to acknowledge the shared, unceded traditional territory of the Katzie, Semiahmoo, Kwantlen and other Coast Salish Peoples on which we work, play and learn."
"Fleetwood Park Secondary School embraces sport as an integral part of its educational mission. We provide an environment for student-athletes to achieve academic and athletic excellence."
Every individual has the opportunity to participate in one or more activities suited to their needs:
- Physical and Health Education (PHE) programs that emphasizes lifetime recreation, health and physical fitness.
- Intramurals program and Development teams in various sports encourage the Dragons community to participate in wide-ranging recreational, inclusive, and lifetime activities.
- Competitive sports teams that strive for achievement and excellence with an emphasis on personal development
- Parents of Student-Athletes must complete this form on an annual basis.
- Participating in Athletics at Fleetwood is a privilege and all athletes must abide by our Athletics Code of Conduct. Failure to do so may result in suspension from participation.
- Please click the button below to open the Permission Form & Waiver
- Athletes will not be allowed to participate until Waiver form is complete.